11.24.2014

Ready For Checkout

11.24.2014
Without the throw of a scarf around my neck, the holiday season really snuck up on me. We still spend our days covered in sand and splashing in water. It must still be summer, no? Regardless of slipping our bathing suits on and off, it is now Thanksgiving week. It is time to start thinking about decorating for Christmas, sending Christmas cards (with may or may not happen), packing for our trip to Kentucky, and prepping for my little brothers wedding. I really have felt six months away from December. I'm placing orders everywhere getting our outfits ready for the wedding and some fun photos with our favorite photographer Amy Rae.

I've been looking around to find some ideas for Christmas. New books, cozy sweaters, and fun toys.

I always enjoy flipping through my Unison catalog when it comes in the mail. From bedding to the cutest finds for littles. I would love any or all of the books above from Unison. I know Wells would enjoy 'The Game Of Mix and Match', a flip book. I'm gearing up for our holiday travels and thinking of what new books to order in time for our flights.

In addition to thinking about how to occupy Wells during our flights, I am also figuring out how I am going to keep in warm. Aren't these Caramel Baby & Child outfits adorable! The little girl outfit is so cute. 

Lastly, I'm sending of wishlists to family members on what toys Wells would enjoy for christmas. Ted and I plan to pick up some toys when we are mainland to bring back for Wells. We are currently running on mostly *baby* toys. I love scrolling AHAlife for there fun selection.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio