3.05.2015

Feed

3.05.2015

In January, my cracked iphone 5 finally went caput! Smeared screen and wouldn't let me open or access anything. I plugged it in to the computer and no pictures were found. *tears* I lost a ton of pictures from our Kentucky and Puerto Rico trip in December and January. I am usually so good at backing up everything too.

I've been wondering the easiest or best way to grab my instagram feed in order to save the photos. Even when I randomly try to share on facebook, most of the the times the photos never show up. I knew, I could upload to facebook and save on there. I have been posting a lot on facebook lately so I knew I didn't want to clog feeds even more. Instead, I shared to a private flickr account individually saved each photo.

Above are some of my favorite moments from the last few months. Follow along: @Southerngrade.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio