3.28.2015

G or B

3.28.2015

Our second time around and whether girl or boy, we win. I would love for Wells to have a brother. Neither me or Ted had a same sex sibling growing up, but always wished we had. We both think it would be cool for him to have a close brother. On the other hand, I would love a girl. All the clothes and things you can buy. Girls are so fun! Well until they are teenagers, but I'll happily take my chances. Ted feels like we are having a girl. I have had a feeling it is a girl, but think it's a boy. I did this last time with Wells. I had a strong feeling it was a boy, but thought it was a girl because I wanted a boy. Maybe it is just how my subconscious prepares me to be excited either way.

We had a scheduled ultrasound last week while our friends where in town and Ted was off from work. I was super excited to see our baby on the screen moving and grooving. I felt baby #2 move very little since week 14 which is very different than Wells. Wells was always letting me know he was there. Wednesday morning, we woke up after a long night with Wells (we think he has croup again) and couldn't wait until 9 AM. The morning buzzed with breakfast, helping Wells stop coughing, a call for Ted to come into work for a bit, and etc... We made it to our appointment and as we were walking in I realized I didn't have the script for our ultrasound. I was hoping this wouldn't change anything. Sadly, sadly, sadly.. it did and we rescheduled our appointment for next week. Thankfully that night, baby let me know all is okay with countless kicks starting and continuing more each day that has passed.

Other people's predictions of either boy or girl:

GIRL 26
BOY 28

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio