4.02.2015

Currently / Spring Style

4.02.2015


 


Hatch Collection / The Lawn Dress, Anthro / Dip-Dyed Open Back TeeLaced Swing Tee
Madewell /  Transport Tote, Moorea Seal / Derby NecklaceMira Earrings, Steve Madden / Malta


We will be in Philadelphia in a few weeks and I'm itching to go shopping. Shopping online is just not as fun as browsing through racks, feeling fabrics, and fitting shoes. Here are some of my favorites from maternity wear from the Hatch Collection to what I usually go to Anthropologie for full tees that are perfect for a growing bump. I added in a robe because I'm on a hunt for a good one. I lived in a robe the first few weeks with Wells and especially in the hospital. It covers and looks cute for visitors, but says I didn't get dressed for you so don't stay too long. I still love my Madewell leather tote and I'm loving there new ones too.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio