4.03.2015

4.03.2015


Yesterday, we found out we are having a baby girl. Before the ultrasound, I told Ted if it was a boy I would be so perplexed. I just knew it was a girl. Now I can start trusting myself because I knew just like I did with Wells. During the ultrasound, our little girl was flip flopping. She kept her hands over her ears for the majority of the time (and Wells wasn't even being loud!). We saw her heart, kidneys, arms, legs, belly, head, eyes, and dance moves. I had the tech secretly fill out our gender card just as I did for Wells. She sealed it, set it aside, and enjoyed our live feed of our babe. After the appointment, we found out as a little family of 3. Ted cried. I beamed. Wells clapped.

I kept the ice cream theme (like our gender reveal with Wells) running and scooped flowers into a waffle cone. Our little flower is coming soon. I am so thankful.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio