5.27.2015

Stretching out

5.27.2015

I am now at the point where my pelvic bone feels like it is shattering. Already.

I am still sleeping pretty okay, minus the countless times I have to get up to pee (probably 5-7 a night). By morning, I wake up to a really achy and uncomfortable body. My neck feels like it's been twisted all night, my back like someone's been stabbing it continuously, my hips sore from flipping from side to side, and my legs feel as if they ran a marathon. So, I may have slept off and on for 8-10 hours, but my body doesn't feel like it.

I wake to pee. I wake because my hips hurt so bad. I wake up because Ted is sleep talking. I wake up because Wells is sleep talking. I wake up a lot. I try to think of it as good preparation for the frequent wake ups with my precious baby girl.

I have two full months before my birth month. Sometime before August 18, I will have my baby.

I'm looking forward to June and my mom's visit. I am also looking forward to getting away with Ted for our 6th honeymoon/babymoon. Transition years are hard (moving and settling in) and we really can't wait to get away just the two of us. It's about time, dang it! We are going to Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.

After our trip, my mom my departs and I have to hit the ground running getting something together for a second birthday party for Wells. Since it may be his only island party, I want to do it right. Eek!

Thankfully, I feel like my bump is smaller than when I carried Wells (still pretty big but not ginormous yet). I'm hoping this translates to a smaller baby. Wells and I have been doing our morning yoga which elevates a smidgen of my pain. Mostly I love floating around in the pool or ocean. It gives me the most relief and is so refreshing.


No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio