2.17.2014

Six Years Ago

2.17.2014
Three days after Valentine's day.
Three days after I told my friends emphatically and full of faith that this would be my last single Valentine's day.
Three days after hosting my last single girls Valentine's party, I met Ted.

Silly Ted.
He was 20. I was 21.
I have to say, he caught my eye right away.
But, took 2 1/2 solid weeks fully give way.
Seriously, we probably should just call it 'love at first sight'.
We met at church on a Sunday night and the next he asked if I wanted to meet up at a local coffee shop.
Sure, why not.
We talked about books we've read, places we've lived, friends, and how we would love our lives to look when we are old.
He called two days later to ask me out on a date and I obliged.

After our date, I knew I liked him.
A few months later, I fell in love.
Six years later, I love him more than ever.


No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio