5.12.2014

I am very thankful.

5.12.2014

Our last weekend before our trip to Texas and Louisiana. I feel like it's a turn towards our move and it's becoming real. We are going to be leaving our lives here in Philadelphia. We have been talking about it for months and now all of the sudden it is happening (well soon-ish). When we return from down south, we will only have two short weeks before we head to create a new home in St. Thomas.

2 weeks down in living out of suitcases.
4 - 8 weeks left.

If I have up in the air plans with you than text, call, or come wherever I am. I'm feeling a wee bit scatterbrained as I'm processing and planning our last few weeks. I will say so far everything with living in transition has been very smooth and easy.

To celebrating becoming a mom, Ted took me to Terbune Orchard in Princeton. We picked our own asparagus, walked along the blossoming apple trees, sipped wine (my favorite was a fruit peach sweet wine), and let Wells play. It's was a wonderful and chill day. It was actually fun as the rain came and went throughout our afternoon. On Sunday, before we picked up friends from the airport we went and had hot dogs. Odd mothers day request, eh. Delish, nonetheless.

I am very thankful. I hope I never take my little one(s) for granted and the little trivial moments that create the life we live. I am thankful for the connection I have with moms and parents everywhere I go. There is such a connection with others within parenthood and I feel extremely blessed to be apart. I am so thankful for my husband and that he allows and provides for me to stay home with Wells. I am very thankful for such great friends whom also have become moms with me. I learn from you all. I laugh with you all. I can't imagine this past year without each one of my mommy friends.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio