1.22.2015

Breaking Silence

1.22.2015
Ah-hem, is this thing on?!

Last year, I had hopes of finishing out the blog year with a round up of events, lessons learned, and hopes for a new year. December came and I barely touched my computer.

We had a fantastic month.

It was non stop.

The month rolled in and we kept riding the waves. Visitors, pack and prep house for other guest guests, travel, wedding, christmas, family, friends, travel, sick toddler, visitors, NYE, goodbyes, unpack, clean house, revisit 'normal'.

Early in December, I knew I was pregnant. I had that feeling.

There were indications that we were pregnant. On the other hand there were also reason to believe something was terribly wrong or off. After a few doctors visits, blood tests, pregnancy tests (negative and positive), and finally a revealing ultrasound.

We could breathe. We could jump for joy. We could cry.

We. ARE. Pregnant. with a healthy baby.

The best news ever, by far.

Baby #2 coming this August!


A few photos from our photo session with Amy Rae Photography in early December.






No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio