7.02.2015

34 weeks.

7.02.2015

Good news.

Baby is finally head down.

AND, hopefully staying that way - ready to lock & load.

Other good news.

We are clear to give our vbac the best go.

...meaning we have an approximated average size baby... just don't flip back breech little pea!

AND, finally my doctor is giving me one extra week to go into labor naturally.

So, let the stars align and hope that we can rock this vbac.

Can I get an amen!

I am averaging 19-21 pounds gained this pregnancy 8 pounds less than what I weighed at 40 weeks with Wells. I am feeling overall pretty great EXCEPT I have insomnia or my restless leg syndrome just gets the best of me. Oh and baby number two likes to start moving all kinds of crazy at like 10 pm. Hello little pea, let's straighten days and nights out sooner rather than later. My goal is so nap as much as possible and keep sleeping as much as I can before labor hits and I'm milking 24-7.

(New bump picture coming soon.)

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio